Skip to content
How to set-up an Apprentice Portal Account and Allocate Hours
- Go to www.bactraining.org
- Click on “Apprentice Portal” at the top of the screen.
- At the bottom of the log-in screen, click on “Not Signed up Yet? Register now.” (If you already have an account, log in and proceed to step 7.)
- Fill in all of the Account Information boxes, including the code.
- Create a password and username (must be more than 6 letters).
- Click “Create Account”
- Click on “My Time Cards”.
- Click on “Add New Timesheet”
- Fill in the Timesheet Information, then click “Submit”. If your contractor is not listed, select “Credited Hours” and type your contractor’s name in the Foreman Name box.
- Enter your hours under the “Adjustment” column in the gray boxes. You may need to scroll over on the page if you are using a cell phone.
- Click on “Submit for Approval”.